Zotero Citation Management @ College of Nursing Room 630
Note: this class meets at 433 1st Avenue, College of Nursing, Room 630
NOTE: **BRING YOUR LAPTOP**
Prior to class, install Zotero in Firefox or Chrome:
Learn how to organize your research by using an easy personal database called Zotero. The workshop will:
- get you set up with your personal database,
- show you the basics of adding to and maintaining your database
- creating a PDF library of full text articles, sharing your database
- show you how to automatically create bibliographies in your desired style (APA, MLA, etc) directly from your account.
In this class emphasis is placed on importing references from the PubMed database.
Related LibGuide: Zotero by Amanda Watson
- Thursday, July 6, 2017
- 3:00pm - 3:45pm
- College of Nursing, 433 1st Avenue