Bern Dibner Library is located in Brooklyn at 5 MetroTech Center Brooklyn, NY 11201-9818
Dibner Library has many reservable rooms available for use by NYU students. Rooms are available for reservations during library open hours.
For those who use screen readers, an accessible non-table version of the reservation system. If you need accessibility support for the reservation system visit our accessibility services page for contact options. We are happy to help.
How To Reserve
- Select your preferred date and start time.
- Adjust the reservation end time using the dropdown tool at the bottom of the page (below the availability grid).
- To submit your reservation you’ll be asked to log in with your NYU NetID.
- You will receive an email confirmation.
Group Study Rooms
- Available to all NYU Students. Reservable spaces for group study on floor 4 of Dibner Library.
- You may reserve a room 2 months in advance.
Noise Level: Conversation-friendly
- TV monitors (1)
- Rolling chairs
- Non-rolling tables
Can I use a study room without a reservation?
Yes, but keep in mind that you may be asked to leave if a user with a reservation arrives.
Bern Dibner Library Room Policies
Study rooms are a popular service. To help this work well for all students, please adhere to the following policies. Misuse of the system will result in cancelled reservations.
- Masks are required at all times.
- Eating is prohibited.
- Must have a group of two or more.
- Rooms cannot be reserved or held by placing personal belongings in them. Materials and personal items left unattended may be removed by library staff.
- There is a 15 minute grace period for reservations. Reservations will be canceled if a group is more than 15 minutes late.
- Have your email confirmation handy as you may need to verify your reservation.
- Not for interviews. The Wasserman Center has interview rooms that students can reserve on a case by case basis, and based on availability. To inquire about schedule availability, please contact Pat Tyson (email@example.com) in the Wasserman-Brooklyn location, and firstname.lastname@example.org in the Wasserman-Union Square location.
<!-- Do not eat full meals or messy foods in the study rooms. If you don’t comply, you will be asked to leave. -->