Dibner Adaptive Computing Room LC341 (NYU Libraries Adaptive Computing Rooms) Capacity: 2
To reserve and use these rooms you must be registered with the Moses Center for Student Accessibility and receive access to the adaptive computing rooms as part of your accommodation package.
Reservation System Accessibility Information
For those who use screen readers, an accessible non-table version of the reservation system. If you need accessibility support for the reservation system visit our accessibility services page for contact options. We are happy to help.
Dibner Adaptive Computing Room Description
- For those who need adaptive technologies, an individual room at Dibner Library offers a variety of hardware and software.
- This room is located on the 3rd floor and is accessible via elevators at the 5 MetroTech builidng.
- Kurzweil 1000 - reads books and other print materials aloud
- CCTV - closed circuit enlargement of print materials
- JAWS - allows users to listen to the contents of the computer’s screen
- ZoomText - magnification and screen reading
- Dragon Naturally Speaking - allows users to dictate, rather than type
- PC (1)
- Flatbed & book scanner (1)
- Wheelchair accessible
Adaptive Computing Rooms Reservation Policies
Contact Library Accommodations in advance of your library visit for help with our services.
- +1 212 998 2509
Power Available: Yes
Upon entering the library, pass the service desk. On your right there will be Group Study Rooms. Turn right after room 324, then make another right after room 325 and follow the hallway to end. The Adaptive Computing Room 341 is the last space on the left.